February 10, 2012

Bintang Indrianto

Eleanor Roosevelt said that "Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart". 

The same thing occurs when your life cross path with one stranger on the street, whom are just simply smiling with you, but that is what you needed most on that very moment. You will not easily forget whenever unknown people showing their concern and sincerity on most miserable moment in your life. You just feel touched knowing that you were not alone. When it happened you, some people said that God is sending HIS angel upon you, and you'll see a miracle, comfort and strength. 

That was what happened to me about four years ago. Back to 2008. I still remember on one afternoon in June 2008. I was in hospital taking care of my belated father who had been hospitalized for a month. My heart and mind was thorn apart seeing day-by-day my dad became weaker and weaker....and on the same time my hubby need to have his eyes surgery. Life seemed so unfair to me on that moment, and I feel had to carry those burden by myself, alone.  But on that afternoon, there's a man suddenly called me, introducing himself as an elder cousin of my hubby. I honestly never heard his name before, even though I was confused for this sudden call, as we almost never keep in touch with my hubby's family since we were married on 2005 due to this different religion issue, but the voice that I heard over the phone was sound sincere and showing his empathy.  He told me not to be hesitate to contact him whenever I needed help. He comforted me. He made me feel that my hubby and I were not alone. We have a support and love from my hubby's family. So since that day, whenever I heard his name, my heart feels warm and loved. I feel like he was one of the angel from heaven above, and a comforter that God sent to us during our difficult time. Thru him, God sent us a message, that HE will never leave us alone. 

So this early February 2012, I finally can meet our "angel". In bible it said that all of HIS angels have beautiful voice and they are also a great musician. Our angel is also a great musician. He is a bassist player. He plays his music like an angel, beautiful and so much talented. His name is BINTANG INDRIANTO. 


So this is my appreciation to you. You may never know how meaningful the phone call that you made to me last four years ago. But I will always remember it and thank God for sending someone sincere like you! May you will always be like a star in the sky....always shining and bright the nights...

No comments: