November 14, 2009

The Sun and The Moon



I love both the sunshine and the moon.

The sun is you. For you are like the sunshine and brighten my day, with everything that you do and all that you say. And I am the moon. For I sometimes dark sometimes shining. For I cold as dark. For I lost sometime when no light. But yes, one for sure that I will be cold without you in my arms to hold.

But as the sun and the moon that stay far from each other, and so we are, so far apart. You are there. And 'am here. Or for I am there. And you are here. But everyday and night, the moon is waiting and longing for the sun. Its weird but its real. For if no sun will come again to this lives, then no moon will ever comes.

No matter how, you are my sunshine, and will always here in my heart. When I see you, I am glowing as you shine upon me. Like the sun on the moon across mountain and sea. And when our lips touched, it feels like a total eclipse, as we drift apart slowly on me, your light glows like the space between us, and my love grows on you...

2 comments:

- said...

Hhh... Melting down. Klepek-klepek...

Lia Marpaung said...

hahaha gitu ya mbak eka, ampe klepek2....begitu juga hatiku hehehe