December 7, 2009

My Fish Portrait





These are some photos that I took during my Ambon, Maluku, gateway on last Nov 25-30th, 2009. I went there to join an underwater photo competition organized by Forum Selam. I paid some amount just like everybody else. Unfortunately, I was disappointed with their unprofessional conduct. Without even noticing me, they didn't even put one picture of mine into the contest, while I never told them that I withdraw from it. They just suddenly announced the winner ! From a friend, one of the committee said that they simply forget to inform me !!! Do I deserve an apology from them here ??? They don't even bother to tell me that !

Aaah, however, these are some photos that I took during the first session with a theme as "fish portrait". Even though 'am not winning anything, but i did enjoy my dive trips in Ambon ! And really hope that all of you will like these. Hey, am just a beginner ! :)

2 comments:

- said...

Tidak percaya! Ini pasti pekerjaan profesional. Bukan pemula. Dunia terumbu karang itu menakjubkan ya, Mbak Lia...

Lia Marpaung said...

hehehe beneran masih pemula banget kok mbak eka....walau begitu, tetep kesel ama ulah juri dari forum selam....bayar ikutan lomba foto, kok malah foto2ku kelupaan diseleksi....nyebelin !

And yess, dunia bawah laut sangat menakjubkan ! it seems that you are entering the other world, and simply your life will never be the same !