January 25, 2010

Playin' Time with Mantas





Here are some of my underwater photos during my last Bali Year-End Trip, from Dec 25, 2009 to January 5th, 2010.

It was really amazing moments ! I finally have a chance to visit Manta Point, at west Nusa Penida Islands. Together with my dive buddy, we've tried several times to visit this famous site. Unfortunately as the site is very open to the elements, many times heavy winds and strong currents make it impossible for us to visit this dive site. But during this year-end holiday, it's kinda a new year gift for me, the whether was so good, the water was so calm and warm, and lots of mantas around, even the black manta, king of mantas !

So enjoy these photos ! And I am hoping to upload my underwater video dancing with Manta real... soon ! Just wait, okay ??? :)

Another thanks and appreciation to Nicky Wirawan from Bali Marine Sports, for his willingness to be my underwater model, and of course, for being my underwater guardian....you are the best, coach !!! :)

No comments: