February 24, 2013

New Path of Life



Here I am with my new path of life. A new city and a new country to live. A new identity as a full-time student that I've been praying for. Another dream come true, and I must fill it now with thanks and gratitude. 

Today is my first month living here in lovely Melbourne. I was on the train this morning, when I suddenly though what would I miss most from Jakarta. Of course a lot, from food, weather, friends, previous work, my Pine Eleventh home, but mostly my siblings and the fact that I can't go diving as often as I used to be :( However, life is also beautiful in this down-under land. Many new things to see. Many new places to explore. Many new friends and people that I hope I will have good relationship and friendship with them. Mostly, I am eager to learn about new knowledge and skills, explore as much as I can from my current academic life. Wish and bless me, please...

So this is my new post for this 2013. There will many stories. There will be many thought I am hoping to document in here. I hope so :)

No comments: