October 1, 2010

Deeper Than The Ocean

As a diver, my last dive log was diving deep down the ocean till maximum 43 meters depth. It was sometimes beautiful down there, sometimes nothing than just dark ocean. As a diver, I am also now learning to understand the ocean better, its movement, its mood. The ocean is in a good mood when you find the surface calm and flat. When he become moody and upset, you can slowly seeing him moving from a weak to medium, to a very strong currents ! But we can always predict his mood.

Unlikely human's heart ! For it has hidden "treasures". In secret kept, in silence sealed: the thought, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, the wild passion. Whose charms were broken if revealed. Human life possesses a potential deeper than the great wide ocean, and vaster than the sky above.

Dare to explore your own heart ? Your deep down secret which you may never thought about it before ? Dare to understand it ? Dare to admit it ? I did ! For I lately found about another me. For I take the chance and discover my own secrets as another fact of my very best friend and my truly soul-mate: this heart, with no border, no limitation and the deep down hidden passion inside, try to come out, and surprising my own self !

I just had a journey to my own heart !



No comments: