December 23, 2010

Girl Stuff


I was so excited when I saw this book at Border Book Store, Singapore, when I was there two weeks ago. I just remember my loving niece, Christie, and would like her to read and love this book too, as I do ! I wish I would have had this book when I was growing up !

It isn't easy being a girl today, I know it from my experience too though ! :) So I wish that this book could be a friend to the teen's journey of my Christie !

To my Christie, as you are a teenager young girl now, and these coming years might be the most important years of your life. It's your life ! Your time ! Love it and live it ! Grab on to the adventure ! Dream and plan ! Take the good with the bad, and stay true to yourself and be good to others along the way.

I love you, and proud to be part of your life, watch you grow from where I am today. And as you grow into the woman you are meant to be, I hope you are blessed with joy, love, fulfillment, peace and wisdom.

Just celebrate how fantastic it is to be the gender that has so much complexity, and, without a doubt, so much power !

No comments: