January 9, 2011

Welcome 2011

[I have closed my 2010 with an advanture to Gili Trawangan in Lombok]

The year of 2010 has gone, but made me strong. The path was long but I walked with a song. There were fears, tears, and sadness, but I also had response for cheers. Many things had been done, many hope had been gone, but also there's a lot of thing stay the same.

Some dreams came true on 2010. Some are still not, but I will never stop dreamming. New people came into my life, some are became new good friends to me. Some were left me, some hurt me. Some remains good friends.

I traveled quite often on 2010, both domestic and international destination, and accomplished some good things. I hope I will continue on my journey to see more new people, new cultures, new cities, and new countries.

So as I did, may you too enjoy happy memories of 2010, and welcome 2011.

"For faith makes all things possible. Hope makes all things work. Love makes all things beautiful. Prayer makes all things happen".

No comments: