March 26, 2013

Finding Happiness

Happiness comes from small things. It is when we appreciate small little thing in our daily lives, it is when your heart say nothing than just "thank you". You'll get your happiness. Some of mine are  seeing the smile and laugh from my love one when I cracked a silly joke, or knowing that he excitedly eating the food that I made (despite it may have no taste!hahaha). I find my happiness when we walk together, holding hand along the pathway. A little kiss and hug before leaving and arriving at home. Lying down and just cuddling each other.  

[do not be so corky in finding your happiness, like this meerkat that I met in Melbourne Zoo...:D]  

I always love walking. Here in Melbourne and back when I lived in Jakarta, Indonesia. I also find my happiness when I have my daily walk. Seeing the view, the people, the car and public transport like tram and train here, seeing the beautiful trees and colorful flowers, or just by feeling the gentle wind touching my face and knowing that I am still breathing! I feel grateful that I still can sense all these, my heart and mind are still amazed with those sound simple ordinary things that everyday we see and experience with. Happiness is never expensive. Happiness is within yourself! 

So what is your happiness???


No comments: