March 13, 2009

"You" and The Memory of 4+1,5 Years Ago


About 1,5 years ago I wrote this below writing on my previous blog home here. I just suddenly remember this experience again, and need to admit it, that I miss "you" deeply...so here I re-write this again at my new home here.

And ooh ! Where are you now ???
----------------------------------------

4 Years Ago ….


4 years ago I was diving for the first time in the beauty of your underwater world. It was an unforgetable moment ever since. I was falling in love with you and all about you. I was experiencing all of your parts. From the very deep down of the water that I possible to dive in, the drop off, the reef and coral, the beach and your white sands, and all the sea creatures in you that I possible to see. All part of you. I thought I knew all about you, but still a biggest part of your heart remains mistery to me.

For these 4 years, I am thinking of you almost every day in my life. Will I see you again ? Will I possible to dive into you again? Will I have another chance to visit you again. You and the beauty inside you, are my wish and my pray. My everyday thought. My dream before I fell to sleep on the night. You are more than just an underwater world to me !

If God is so good to me, than today is HIS best gift given to me. Giving me another chance, even just for a short visit, to dive into your beauty again. To touch and to feel you again with all of your beauty parts that always stay in my dreams and mind. Including your strong current and high waves. The most moody part of you ! You are just as great as you were in last four years ago. When I may not as experienced as today. Not seen life as much as today.

4 years ago I fall in love with you. And today when I dive into you again, I thought I will have a different kind of feeling. As I feel more mature, more experiences, etc. But the feeling is still as virgin as I had it for the first time. Four years ago ….

3 comments:

Boodeznee said...

I so very much envy you, Lia :)

goresan pena said...

saya yang nonton tayangannya di teve aja seneng mbak...apalagi bisa menjelajah di dalamnya...

you're lucky...

Lia Marpaung said...

desny dan hezra : gampang kok belajar diving...akhir bulan ini [tanggal 26-29 maret] ada pameran Deep Indonesia di JHCC...biasanya ada paket discount untuk yang mau belajar diving...kalau bisa datang yaa....kita bisa ketemuan juga....oya, rencananya gw bakal standby disana bantuin teman yang juga dive operator di manado [murex resort].