August 3, 2009

I Miss You Both, Pap & Mom...

Mommy, it's been six years now since you have passed. Yes, my wounds are healing slow, and I now rarely cry anymore, well, at least less than I used to, but still I have an empty feeling that I fear will never go away, specially since Papi left me too, a year ago. I wonder why you and papi chose on the month of August to leave me, you were gone on August exactly six years ago, and papi was leaving me too also on August a year ago ! August is just a sad month of the year for me !

So many thing happened in my life since you both were gone. Sometimes I lost my way, and just don't know where is the next stop, or should I just keep walking ! I really wish so much to hear your voice, your advices and your guidance, just like those days when you both were still with me. And when I feel down and depressed, I really wish I can just running away to you both, hide my self and cry on your shoulder, the only place that I can feel warm and save.

Mom and Pap, I remember you both today. Six years ago, my heart was crushed when mom left me, and it completely crushed when pap left me too a year ago. On this August ! It said that sometimes, tears say all that can be said, and understanding comes only with time. So hope that with my tears falling down slowly and a more little time, my wounds will finally healed.

I love you both, and miss you both everyday ! And I hope that you both are now found each other again, and holding hand together in heaven.

4 comments:

Stella Aleida Hutagalung said...

Lia sayang! ternyata kamu masih rajin nulis ya gak kaya' aku..hehe. Jangan sedih sayang. Aku juga masih sering kangen sama alm Bang Gum, bahkan masih kerap nangis. Tp, yakin aja mereka tersenyum melihat kita dan pasti akan selalu menjaga kita.
Love U Li. Hugs!

- said...

peluk erat...

Lia Marpaung said...

@ tella: udah baca tulisan lia yg ttg tella belum diposting sebelumnya ? wish that they're still with us ya tel, life must be much easier : (

@ eka: thanks so much, i really need that big warm hugs...

ricky.gunawan said...

nice! they must be very proud of you.