January 31, 2012

Marpaung Goes Diving

(with my siblings at Tulamben Beach)

(my 13 y.o. niece with her 1st scuba diving experience)

(my 2nd older brother with school of Jack Fish)

(my oldest brother explored the USST Liberty Wreck)

(our happy faces, finally we could dive together)

In regards of family life, I always wanted to introduce scuba diving to my sibling, in law, niece and nephew. Specially to my two older brothers and my only niece, Christie. But our holiday schedule never matched to one another, only recently we finally could managed time to have a-Marpaung's holiday together in Bali! So I took them all to one my favorite spot in Bali, the famous Tulamben in Eastern Bali! :D

So here are some photos when I introduced scuba diving to my two older brothers and my niece. I feel so happy that I finally could introduced the beauty of the underwater and seeing the excitement at their happy faces!

My thanks and appreciation to my dive buddy, Nicky Wirawan from Bali Marine Sports!

Thank you, dear Lord, to fulfilled another dream and desire of mine! God is good!

No comments: