January 21, 2012

Welcome 2012!

It's been quite sometime since my last visit to my own blog home! I guess twitter and other buzzling life has destructed me :) yaaach....that's not an excuse!

It's 2012, another fresh new year, another year to live, to banish worry, doubt, and fear!
To love more, to laugh more, and to give more! Let's us all appreciate this opportunity in life that God has given us. Let's sing more joyful songs, do more good things, bring blessings to other, and let yourself be amazed with many new things in life!

...and for my self, to take time to reflect life, write it and post it here :)

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Cool, life is adventure, its dynamic.
Enjoy it, and your life will never the same.. :)

Lia Marpaung said...

thank you, great buddy! i always enjoy my adventure, specially beneath the ocean, ...with you! hahaha :)