May 8, 2008

My Todays' Musing

[when 'am sitting alone with my mac, thinking and writing about what i feel, 
and trying to understand my own fears, worries, and confusion...
and thank God that He always guide me with HIS never-ending encouragement and help...
to a dear me, a sinner like me...] 

Throughout the years of your life you will face many challenges. You can climb the highest mountain, drive through the roughest storm, soar across the bluest sky, or even sail across the roughest waters. It is only destined by your attitude where you will end up in life. Remember that the most important thing is do not let yourself get lost in the crowd. 

Knowing that your time is limited, so do not waste it by living in someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition... for somehow they already know what you truly want, while everything else is secondary.... 

No comments: