April 24, 2008

U Can Do It....Stay Focus


Below are SMS exchanged with my 8 y.o niece, Christie, at 8.15 pm today. 


me: hi sweety, have u received a note book from me this afternoon ?

Christie : yes !!! Thanks, aunt. Where r u ? 

me: on my class. Listening my lecturer saying bla bla bla :) 

Christie: hahaha ! sama kayak mamah. Di sms juga lagi dengerin her teacher. 

me: Oyaa ?  

Christie: Kok bisa sms-an di kelas sih, aunt ? 

me: ummm, 'am just bit boring listening this bla bla bla man in my class....:) 

Christie: hahaha ! nggak takut ketahuan teacher, aunt ? We forbid to use handphone in my school, aunt. Selesainya jam berapa ?

me: Do it under my desk. 9pm. Aunty borrinngggg neeehhh.....:( 

Christie: OMG [Note: Oooh My God !!!] so loooong ??? 

me: so now u know why am feeling bore hehehe 

Christie: Aunt, u always telling me to listen to my teachers @ school...u can do it, aunt ! Stay focus to ur study....hehehe 

me: geee....you just sounds like me, huh ??? :) 

Christie: stop sms !!! call me tmr morning before I go to school yaa, aunt. 

me: yes, mom !!! mmmuach....sweety....

Christie: Bye.....:) 

So now, whenever I feel dizzy, bored, sleepy, tired, etc during my class [or any other similar situation in life], I will remember on what my niece told and reminds me thru her sms tonigh. 

You can do it, aunt. Stay focus ! 

1 comment:

JR said...

Tiba2 jadi kangen kuliah.. :P