April 19, 2008

Nice People

On my 4th day here in Makassar, together with my hubby and our good friend, Sandy, we have a very nice dinner and fruitful discussion together with my former seniors in UNICEF. The Chief of Makassar office, Bapak Purwanta Iskandar and the Senior Health Officer, dr. Willy Kumurur. 

What I can share with you here that 'am proud to know them. They both are some of my circle of "nice people". And nice people are always like "a mystery" to me. You will never know what's inside their heart, but you will always feel their presence and their warmth. So find your circle of "nice people" in your life. It is not money that can make you feel wealthy, but love and friendship from them. They make your life precious. 

More about my owned circle of "nice people" here in this town... philosophy of "ilmu padi". That's what I learnt from those senior people. The more you know, the more "humble" you have became.  

No comments: