June 4, 2008

Meeting A Long-Lost Sister...

When visited my dad this evening at RS Mitra International, I met my long-lost sister, mbak Endah. I knew her since my childhood [note: when I was still a little girl dengan rambut berkucir duanya hehehe] and always have fond memories with her. So it is a great moment that we all can meet again this evening. Her family and mine, even though it was on a sad period when our loving family, my dad and her younger brother, are hospitalized. 

But isn't it a miracle that God re-united this long-lost relation ? A miracle that will always present for those who valued love and friendship...

2 comments:

goresan pena said...

mungkin, itu adalah salah satu kejutan manis dalam hidup... :)

Lia Marpaung said...

benar...dan orang bilang setiap pertemuan adalah keajaiban....rasanya benar juga yaa...